Tuesday, July 14, 2009

God Answers Prayer

15 July 2009, 9:54 am
The Youth Fellowship Election cum AGM was conducted smoothly. God indeed is a God who listen to my cry. He understands my needs and he knows exactly where to place us in order to serve Him better. I thanks God for answering my prayer. Last week I was so upset and blamed God for many things... for giving me so much of burden until I have no time for myself.. I pray that God will forgive me for all my sinful thoughts.. but now I can feel His presence with me for He shows His mercy and compassion to me in this election.. He has reasons for everything and everyone and he knows exactly where to place us. I really thanks God for this election which had been conducted so smoothly and for all the brothers and sisters that work so well for this fellowship. I believe what we've done, the time and effort that we've sacrificed for this ministry will bring glory to His name and in return He will shower us with His blessing bountifully. Praise God for everything.
I also thanks God for the election of Young Leader Council on Sunday. Me and captain were having a hard time in choosing the right person to be the president next year. We also worry that the person that we are going to choose might not be the one that the girls agree or respect. But after so much of discussions and studies we decided to let the girls choose among themselves instead of we appoint the president and God once again shows himself that He is a faithful and true God and a God who listen to those who pray in the name of Jesus. The president that was elected was the one that we has in mind from the very beginning. thanks God .. After all these, I've learned a lesson again which is ..we need not worry so much for God will be in our midst in everything that we asked and prayed in His Name. He is not deaf nor sleep..he listens and understands.. I also believe that he will shows us much more things in the years to come for the BB and GB. I hope that this important ministry in our church will continue to grow and shine as light to all the young people in the school that more souls will be save and bring glory to His name.

No comments:

Post a Comment